1 min read
•2 hours ago
600 Guangdong drivers enter Hong Kong as thousands apply for new scheme
scmp.com
Saturday, February 21, 2026

About 600 motorists from Guangdong have driven their vehicles into Hong Kong urban areas during the Lunar New Year holiday under a new scheme that has so far attracted 3,000 applications, according to the transport minister. Secretary for Transport and Logistics Mable Chan said on Saturday that w...
About 600 motorists from Guangdong have driven their vehicles into Hong Kong urban areas during the Lunar New Year holiday under a new scheme that has so far attracted 3,000 applications, according to the transport minister.
Secretary for Transport and Logistics Mable Chan said on Saturday that weekend quotas for such trips had almost been filled on average during the holiday period.
She added that the government would first consolidate the foundation of the scheme before reviewing the current...
Read the full article
Continue reading on scmp.com
More from scmp.com
8 minutes ago
Für 17 Euro die Stunde - Junge (7) bewirbt sich bei Stadt als Spielplatzprüfer

10 minutes ago
BJP workers show black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Mumbai over Youth Congress AI summit protest
11 minutes ago
US Tariff: 'सुप्रीम' फैसले पर तिलमिलाए ट्रंप, रद्द किए टैरिफ के बदले सभी देशों पर 10% वैश्विक शुल्क का एलान
11 minutes ago